World of the future is fascinating, game shows cool story li

Euch ist ein fehler aufgefallen, dann postet ihn hier, damit wir ihn schelst möglich beheben können!

World of the future is fascinating, game shows cool story li

Beitragvon Frankfoolf » Sa 14. Sep 2019, 05:04

Reviews of the game THE UNCLEARNESS from other forums:

1. I can not describe in words what kind of masterpiece it is.

2. What do the developers want?

3. Amazingly atmospheric and psychological game. An interesting plot, non-trivial puzzles and beautiful design make it possible to count this creation of Orphic Games for a place next to the best games of the genre.

Download THE UNCLEARNESS: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1102 ... CLEARNESS/
Frankfoolf

Port and mental hospital are my favorite locations in the ga

Beitragvon Frankfoolf » Sa 14. Sep 2019, 05:05

Reviews of the game THE UNCLEARNESS from other forums:

1. If we go into specifics (for which, after all, this game is so fused to me), then first of all the ATMOSPHERE goes: you immerse yourself completely and headlong into this world of mysticism of realities and surrealism.

2. Guys, this is a bomb! Yesterday I bought the game “The Unclearness” on steam. For a long time I have not received such pleasure from the game! Juicy, interesting plot, delays from the first minutes. The main character is not ordinary, extraordinary. His name is Sten, he is a detective who investigates murders in the city. I even felt like a real private detective. So there is also a noir-style game. Buy, you will not regret it. It’s worth it!

3. Perfectly transmitted plot and atmosphere, an unusual setting and non-standard gameplay. Let the gameplay be boring, but at least some variety, or else they have already played games with the same concepts of shooting-action-cutscenes. observe the 9 / 10 junction

Download THE UNCLEARNESS: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1102 ... CLEARNESS/
Frankfoolf

Zurück zu Something must go wrong